KPC Enterprises has 20 years experience working in residential and commercial construction. Our goal is to offer our clients the latest and best building technology on the market at competitive prices. Our greatest objective is to use building material that is health safe, energy efficient, and durable. We believe that every project should be unique but reflect the values of a sustainable future.
Our company mission is to focus on promoting and constructing homes and commercial buildings using ICF (insulated concrete forms) technology. ICF construction has been around for decades but has recently gained significant attention with the spike in energy costs, the popularity of green building technology, and our collective concern with the damaging effects extreme weather can have on the durability of mainstream wood frame construction.
Why build using ICF technology?
1. ICF buildings are certified, sustainable green construction.
2. ICF buildings are mold resistant.
3. ICF constructions are fire and extreme weather resistant.
4. ICF buildings are resistant to common insect and rodent infestation (carpenter ants, termites, squirrels).
5. ICF buildings also have the highest R-rating value on the market. That means, your annual savings on energy can be reduced by as much as 70% compared to a standard wood frame construction.
The technology behind ICF construction is very simple, cost effective, and durable. Want to see why? Click on the following link to watch a short video on ICF building technology: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ4X18Rd4dc
Contact us for more information and a free consultation.